Job Type: Part-time – 24 Hours
Salary: £20,212.00 /year
Experience: Project Management: 1 year
Candidates will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- An understanding/ experience of working in the third sector and leading a team.
- An excellent understanding of self-harm and the support needs of family, supporters and the wider community.
- A firm commitment to improving the lives of people aged 11 plus who self-harm and those who support them.
- Knowledge of Safeguarding procedures and legislation.
- The ability to work within the ethos and core values of SAFA Cumbria.
- Sensitivity to cultural differences, and the ability to work in a diverse setting.
- Experience of data input including a CRM client database.
- The ability to maintain clear boundaries and confidential working practices.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Time management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Problem-solving skills and diplomacy.
- Strong communication, teamwork and negotiation skills.
- Sales and/or marketing skills.
- The ability to network, gather market research, both in community and from users of our service.
- Proficient using the Internet to conduct research, event administration and procurement as well as confidence in using Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
To apply for this job email your details with a C.V to email@example.com